TrueFort is a cybersecurity leader that enterprises trust to secure workloads from physical servers to cloud-native environments with the application intelligence needed for effective zero trust segmentation. Our Global 2000 customers rely on us to prevent attacks and contain initial compromise before it reaches critical data. TrueFort is growing rapidly and looking for the best talent to join its amazing team.
Who are you?
The Communications Manager is an important part of the marketing team, helping to build the awareness and brand for TrueFort. The Communications Manager works with product marketing, subject matter experts (SMEs), and the executive team in building the TrueFort brand through media relations, analyst relations, and social engagement. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What will you do?
- Plan and make recommendations for media engagement, analyst inquiries and briefings, and social campaigns in which the broader organization can participate
- Manage the relationship with the Public Relations agency, including first review of press releases, assisting award submissions, and developing a speaker bureau
- Manage LinkedIn and Twitter accounts, as well as develop easy ways for the rest of TrueFort to participate in regular engagement
- Coordinate closely with content marketing and product marketing around blogs and product launches
- Strong time management and project planning
- Strong understanding of what drives both media and analysts
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Able to build and maintain great relationships with coworkers and agencies who work for you
- Experienced with managing multiple release and briefing calendars
- Prior experience in a corporate communications role, preferably at a B2B tech company
- Security marketing experience is a plus
- Experience managing a brand on LinkedIn, Twitter, and the website’s About Us
- Speaks, reads, and writes English fluently
- Self-starter; Must be a team player