TrueFort is a cybersecurity leader that enterprises trust to secure workloads from physical servers to cloud-native environments with the application intelligence needed for effective zero trust segmentation. Our Global 2000 customers rely on us to prevent attacks and contain initial compromise before it reaches critical data. TrueFort is growing rapidly and looking for the best talent to join its amazing team.
Who are you?
The Content Marketing Manager is an important part of the marketing team, helping to build the awareness and demand for TrueFort. The Content Marketing Manager works with product marketing, subject matter experts (SMEs), and marketing in creating written content (blogs, briefs, and eBooks), videos (explainers and testimonials), and web content. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What will you do?
- Plan and make recommendations for content that piques the interest of prospects, simplifies complex technical solutions, and demonstrates TrueFort’s brand voice
- Work closely with demand generation, product marketing, and field marketing to ensure useful assets are available to tell stories in many formats
- Plan, script, and direct externally developed videos
- Translate technical explanations provided by SMEs in bulleted, jargon-filled lists into engaging prose for use in blogs and other written formats
- Work closely with Customer Success to interview customers, capture the important details of their journey, and turn it into representative case studies and testimonials
- Strong time management and project planning
- Strong content development experience and ideas
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Able to build and maintain great relationships with coworkers and customers
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experienced with managing content calendars and delivery plans
- Prior experience in a content marketing role, preferably at a B2B tech company
- Security marketing experience is a plus
- Experience developing content for use in social, web, and email
- Speaks, reads, and writes English fluently
- Self-starter; Must be a team player