TrueFort is a cybersecurity leader that helps enterprises secure critical applications and reduce business risk in real-time with a unique application-centric zero trust approach. Our Global 2000 customers rely on us to prevent attacks and reduce the impact of breaches that compromise important business and personal data. TrueFort is growing rapidly and looking for the best talent to join its amazing team.
Who are you?
The Demand Marketing Manager is an important part of the marketing team, helping to build awareness, leads and revenues for True Fort. The Demand Marketing Manager works with product marketing and field marketing, marketing operations and sales in designing campaigns and programs to drive revenue for the company. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What will you do?
- Plan and execute integrated digital marketing programs that generate and nurture awareness and leads across multiple channels, including: events, SEO/SEM, email, retargeting, organic and paid social, content syndication, video, partners, and more
- Deliver against targets for website traffic, engagement, leads and MQLs in support of company objectives
- Develop and oversee development of campaign content including ad copy creation, testing, web analytics, retargeting initiatives and new channel testing
- Develop and maintain a successful keyword strategy
- Manage, optimize and keep up-to-date corporate site content and landing pages
- Optimize, test, track, measure, analyze, and report all promotional activity performance
- Assist Marketing team with lead and pipeline forecasting and modeling
- Manage program budgets
- Maintain promotional calendars
- Excellent demand generation experience and ideas
- Ability to understand a technical buyer’s journey and personas to craft successful lead and demand gen programs
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experienced with managing campaigns, lists, reporting etc. in marketing automation and other tools
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend
- Strong time management and project planning
- Strong analytical and Excel skills
- Experience using task management software (Asana, ClickUp)
- Experience managing vendors and contractors for advertising and design
- B.A. required, preferably in marketing or business; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of demand marketing experience, preferably at a B2B tech or security company in the cloud or application space
- Extensive demonstrable experience developing and executing successful integrated multi-channel enterprise campaigns
- Speaks, reads, and writes English fluently
- Self-starter; Must be a team player