TrueFort is a cybersecurity leader that helps enterprises secure critical applications and reduce business risk in real-time with a unique zero trust application-centric approach. Our Global 2000 customers rely on us to prevent attacks and reduce the impact of breaches that compromise important business and personal data. TrueFort is growing rapidly and looking for the best talent to join its amazing team.
The Director of Go To Market Operations will work as a trusted advisor to the VP of Sales and go-to-market teams on strategic, organizational, and operational projects designed to increase revenue, retention, and operational efficiency.
Who are you?
- 7+ years of experience in an analytical role such as Sales Operations, Business Operations, GTM Analytics
- BS in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Finance, or Statistics, or Math)
- MBA preferred
- Experience optimizing sales teams and performance
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- Track record of building high-quality and complex models and presentations
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.) a plus
What will you do?
- Evaluate ongoing business performance and drive the operating cadence in partnership with the VP of Sales, Account Management leadership to support day-to-day operations, execution and success
- Provide insights into growth levers for accelerating success, adoption and expansion, and operationalize new ideas through the creation of processes and workflows
- Support extensive GTM planning process and strategic initiatives through capacity planning, role design, account strategy, productivity review, ROI analysis, territory carving, quota/incentive design, and more
- Develop and implement early warning systems to actively manage the growth of the business (i.e., expansion opportunities, product deficiencies, etc.)
- Lead and optimize the Account Management ecosystem of tools, processes, and enablement by working close with our systems team to scope business requirements and guide implementation
- Collaborate cross-functionally with finance (budget, headcount planning), Marketing and other departments to build robust cross-functional processes
- Triage and troubleshoot operational issues and optimize processes/infrastructure/systems for scale
- Partner with the VP of Sales and sales/marketing leadership team to develop the organization’s strategy and business plan, becoming a trusted advisor to the VP of Sales
- Work with cross-functional organizations within TrueFort to drive alignment and collaboration on the execution and achievement of key business goals.
- Manage the annual and quarterly planning processes, including the development of business plans, operating models, resource allocation, market segmentation and territory design.
- Lead goals setting, tracking and performance measurement of the business. Challenge the organization by working on plans to address weaknesses and help drive processes to exceed goals consistently.
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, and developing final recommendations.
- Bachelors degree, (Masters degree preferred)
- Experience planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level.
- Experience reporting to executive level/senior management
- Deep experience in prioritization of deliverables and tasks and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Knowledge of security technologies, products, trends and market dynamics.
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills.
- Able to operate successfully in a lean, fast-paced organization, and to create a vision and organization that can scale quickly.
- Motivated team player, proactive and action-oriented.