Field Marketing Manager
TrueFort is a cybersecurity leader that enterprises trust to secure workloads from physical servers to cloud-native environments from devastating lateral movement with behavior-based microsegmentation. Our Global 2000 customers rely on us to prevent attacks and contain initial compromise before it reaches critical data. TrueFort is growing rapidly and looking for the best talent to join its amazing team.
Who are you?
The Field Marketing Manager is an important part of the marketing team, helping to build the awareness of, and demand for, TrueFort. The bulk of supported field activities are in North America, but this is expanding to the rest of the world. The Field Marketing Manager works with product marketing, marketing, sales, and partners in prioritizing events and programs that drive pipeline for our sales force. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What will you do?
- Prioritize, coordinate, and manage lead qualification for in-person events
- Plan, manage, and deliver go-to-market programs, including live events
- Assist with research and development of campaign content
- Enable TrueFort sales teams with messaging, content, and product/campaign information
- Track marketing KPIs and campaign results
- Manage corporate event spend and budget planning
- Maintain event and campaign calendars for TrueFort activities
- Collaborate with Demand Generation and BDRs for account-based marketing initiatives
- Strong time management and project planning
- Strong field and event marketing experience and ideas
- Able to build and maintain great relationships with vendors
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experienced with managing campaigns, lists, reporting, and metrics
- Prior experience in a field marketing role, preferably at a B2B tech company
- Security marketing experience is a plus
- Experience managing vendors and managing events
- Experience marketing and driving leads through BDRs
- Speaks, reads, and writes English fluently
- Self-starter; Must be a team player
We’re an industry first-mover in Application Detection & Response, and we’re looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things.
At TrueFort, our goal is to make each of our team members feel valued for his or her contributions to the company mission. We strive to create an environment of casual intensity where people enjoy bringing it every day. If you are driven to make a global impact, value mutual respect, and carry a priority-one focus on customer success, then you need to join TrueFort!
We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
TrueFort is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe we are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. We welcome the distinct contributions that everyone brings in from their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
For more information visit our website and follow us