Partner Marketing Manager
TrueFort is a cybersecurity leader that enterprises trust to secure workloads from physical servers to cloud-native environments with effective Zero Trust microsegmentation. Our Global 2000 customers rely on us to prevent attacks and contain initial compromise before it reaches critical data. TrueFort is growing rapidly and looking for the best talent to join its amazing team.
Who are you?
The Partner Marketing Manager is an important part of the marketing team, helping to build the awareness and reach of TrueFort. The Partner Marketing Manager works with marketing, sales, resellers and strategic alliance partners in designing campaigns and programs that drive revenue for our partners. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What will you do?
- Plan and make recommendations for marketing programs across channel and alliance partners in support of company objectives and the marketing teams of partner organizations
- Plan, manage, and deliver go-to-market programs, including virtual and live events, live and on-demand webinars, email campaigns, partner updates, and trainings
- Assist with research and development of campaign content
- Enable channel partner sales teams with messaging, content and product/campaign information
- Track marketing KPIs and campaign results
- Manage MDF distribution and program budgets
- Maintain event and campaign calendars for partner activities
- Maintain up to date company profiles on partner websites
- Manage the content on the partner portal
- Strong time management and project planning
- Strong channel marketing experience and ideas
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Able to build and maintain great relationships with and enable partners
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experienced with managing campaigns, lists, reporting, etc.
- Prior experience in a channel marketing role, preferably at a B2B tech company
- Experience enabling partner teams and managing events
- Experience marketing and driving leads with and through partners
- Speaks, reads, and writes English fluently
- Self-starter; Must be a team player
- Experience working with IaaS providers (AWS, Azure, or GCP) is a plus
- Security marketing experience is a plus
We’re an industry first-mover in Application Detection & Response, and we’re looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things.
At TrueFort, our goal is to make each of our team members feel valued for his or her contributions to the company mission. We strive to create an environment of casual intensity where people enjoy bringing it every day. If you are driven to make a global impact, value mutual respect, and carry a priority-one focus on customer success, then you need to join TrueFort!
We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
TrueFort is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe we are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. We welcome the distinct contributions that everyone brings in from their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
For more information visit our website and follow us