TrueFort is a cybersecurity leader that helps enterprises secure critical applications and reduce business risk in real-time with a unique application-centric zero trust approach. Our Global 2000 customers rely on us to prevent attacks and reduce the impact of breaches that compromise important business and personal data. TrueFort is growing rapidly and looking for the best talent to join its amazing team.
Who are you?
The Partner Marketing Manager is an important part of the marketing team, helping to build the awareness and revenues of True Fort. The Partner Marketing Manager works with product marketing, marketing, sales, and partners in designing campaigns and programs that drive revenue for the company. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What will you do?
- Plan and make recommendations for marketing programs across channels and segments in support of company objectives and the sales and partner teams
- Plan, manage, and deliver go-to-market programs, including virtual and live events, live and on-demand webinars, email campaigns, partner updates and trainings, and other field activities
- Assist with research and development of campaign content
- Enable TrueFort’s direct sales team with messaging, content and product/campaign information
- Track marketing KPIs and campaign results
- Manage program budgets
- Maintain event and campaign calendars
- Maintain up to date company profiles on partner websites
- Strong time management and project planning
- Strong demand generation experience and ideas
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Able to build and maintain great relationships with and enable partners
- Able to think strategically about the go-to-market plan and execution
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experienced with managing campaigns, lists, reporting etc. in marketing automation and CRM tools
- Familiar with content management systems and group editing online
- Intermediate to advanced skills using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience managing projects via task management software (Asana, ClickUp)
- B.A. required, preferably in marketing or business; MBA a plus
- 5+ years in a partner marketing role, preferably at a B2B tech company
- Security marketing experience in cloud and/or applications
- Strong understanding of digital and in person enterprise marketing
- Experience enabling partner teams and managing events
- Experience marketing and driving leads with and through partners
- Speaks, reads, and writes English fluently
- Self-starter; Must be a team player