The Sales Trainer & Enablement role provides sales leaders and reps with the learning materials, content, and resources to drive growth and success. Partnering with the sales & marketing teams you will develop and execute impactful, data-driven trainings and enablement for transforming the sales process. Success is measured by the overall business impact of these trainings, enablement and cross-functional collaboration.
Who are you?
- 7+ years of experience training and enabling sales teams
- A bachelor’s degree
- MEDDPICC knowledge is a plus
- Experience optimizing sales teams and performance
- Track record of building high-quality and interactive sales information and presentations
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems (Salesforce, HubSpot, etc.) a plus
What will you do?
- Prepares new sales representatives by conducting orientation to sales process; developing individual coaching plans; providing resources and assistance..
- Determines training needs by working with sales representatives; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Develops individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions.
- Supports training financial objectives by recommending budget items; controlling costs.
- Accomplishes sales enablement and trainings and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Maximizes sales representative effectiveness by determining and solving training needs
- Design and coordinate sales training and enablement programs based on organizational and employee needs
- Analyze training/enablement needs to ensure objectives and goals of the organization are met
- Develop training/enablement resources e.g. preparation of notes and visual displays from researched information
- Conduct training courses including leading group discussions or role-playing activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs; evaluation involves using such methods as surveys, questionnaires, interviews and observation, then using the results to plan future courses or to amend existing ones
- Obtain information on work-related external courses, prepare reports on their suitability and make recommendations on staff attendance at training courses
- Assist in the recruitment, development, utilization and retention of work force
- Work with Sales Management and Marketing Management to design, develop and/or deliver advanced sales training program and experienced sales content.
- Coordinate follow-up and evaluations with employees to assure new skills and techniques have successfully been implemented on the job
- Sales Training and Enablement Planning
- Motivating Others
- Giving Feedback
- Motivation for Sales
- Orienting Employees