TrueFort is a cybersecurity leader that helps enterprises secure critical applications and reduce business risk in real-time with a unique application-centric zero trust approach. Our Global 2000 customers rely on us to prevent attacks and reduce the impact of breaches that compromise important business and personal data. TrueFort is growing rapidly and looking for the best talent to join its amazing team.
Who are you?
The Senior Marketing Director is a critical part of the marketing team, helping to establish, grow and manage the marketing function at TrueFort. The Senior Marketing Director reports to the Chief Marketing Officer oversees marketing teams and programs that drive awareness and revenue for the company.
What will you do?
- Support CMO in day-to-day marketing operations, execution and success
- Collaborate with CMO in GTM planning process and execution
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans that support long and short-term growth goals
- Lead, manage, and develop a team of marketing professionals and external agencies / contractors
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments to build robust cross-functional processes
- Build highly scalable and repeatable marketing programs and best practices across channels
- Provide recommendations related to team, process, technology, and tactics
- Track marketing KPIs and results
- Track and manage the marketing budget
- Ability to develop and deliver on integrated marketing plans
- Ability to thoughtfully use data to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Ability to efficiently manage and balance varying and highly dynamic short and long term priorities
- Ability to manage teams to peak performance
- Ability to manage horizontally and vertically with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to manage up, down and across
- B.A. required, preferably in marketing or business; MBA a plus
- 10-15 years of marketing experience; 5+ years experience leading high-performance B2B marketing teams
- Security marketing experience in cloud and/or applications
- Strong understanding of enterprise marketing
- Speaks, reads, and writes English fluently
- Strong presentation skills and executive presence
- Self-directed, highly motivated, team player with a results-driven approach to work and managing people and projects
- MS Office and task management (Asana, ClickUp) proficiency