TrueFort is a cybersecurity leader that helps enterprises secure critical applications and reduce business risk in real-time with a unique application-centric zero trust approach. Our Global 2000 customers rely on us to prevent attacks and reduce the impact of breaches that compromise important business and personal data. TrueFort is growing rapidly and looking for the best talent to join its amazing team.
Who are you?
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is an important part of the marketing team, helping to connect the product, marketing, and sales teams through an understanding of TrueFort’s target market and its Fortress platform. This person will work with product, marketing, sales, and partners in developing internal and market-facing materials and engaging in campaigns and programs that drive revenue for the company. This position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What will you do?
- Understand the Fortress platform including its features and capabilities, users, buyers, and competitors
- Define market segments and user/buyer personas and journeys
- Create product messaging that details platform capabilities and relates them to market needs
- Define competitor set, competitive positioning and create/maintain effective battlecards
- Create and update product content and training materials
- Enable sales and channel partners around product features and messaging
- Support GTM efforts including campaign design and content and creation of in-person/virtual event materials
- Able to translate platform features into tangible benefits for customers
- Able to define market segments and buyer/user personas
- Able to define and prioritize pain points and use cases
- Able to create product and sales collateral in a variety of formats
- Strong time management and project planning
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Able to think strategically about content programs and the brand
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- B.A. required, computer science or journalism a plus
- 5+ years in a product marketing role at a technology company, preferably a security software company
- Security experience required, application and cloud security a plus
- Strong understanding of enterprise security needs
- Speaks, reads, and writes English fluently
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office, project/task management software
- Must be a team player