Join the team transforming application security.
Current opportunities at TrueFort.
Senior Front-End (UI) Software Engineer
The UI Engineer will be part of the Product Engineering team. They will be responsible for interpreting wireframes and flows into beautiful, working UI code and components for our products.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Integrate 3rd party APIs and web tracking cookies and pixels.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Expert level in knowledge in EXT-JS development, build process.
- Understanding of different Design Patterns. UML, GoF Design Patterns, knowledge of Java-based design paradigms.
- Hands-on experience in performance tuning using JProfiler or YourKit.
- Experience with Maven and Jenkins.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good to have experience with jboss, drools, etc.
- Good to have Mule experience in designing workflow.
- Cassandra, Kafka messaging bus and any rules engine experience, Unix shell scripting skills.