Join the team transforming application security.
Current opportunities at TrueFort.
Senior Systems Administrator
The UNIX/Linux Systems Management Team provides enterprise-wide systems support services for mission-critical systems. Client maintains approximately 150 Sun Solaris & Red Hat Linux Servers. The UNIX/Linux team provides technical services to include: systems design, planning, hardware/software installation, operations, maintenance, and upgrades to UNIX/Linux systems and infrastructure components which support the client’s daily operating business functions.
Unix/Linux team primary focus areas: UNIX/Linux Systems Engineering, UNIX/Linux Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery, UNIX/Linux Systems Operations, UNIX/Linux Systems Documentation, Procurement and Contract.
The Senior UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator will provide enterprise-wide UNIX/Linux System infrastructure support for complex system and interconnected technologies that require day-to-day support and administration in order to maintain optimum performance and utilization. In addition it is desirable for the candidate to assist the UNIX/Linux Manager and Chief of Operations in providing technical expertise to a team of five UNIX/Linux Systems Administrators in the following areas: Sun Solaris 10 Systems Operating System Support, Red Hat Linux Operating System Support, server virtualization, Enterprise Netbackup, LDAP.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- UNIX/Sun Solaris 10.X Systems Administration/engineering skills working with large scale complex UNIX environment.
- UNIX/Linux Server builds, configuration and fine tuning.
- Red Hat/Sun LDAP administration and troubleshooting.
- Shell scripting and/or Perl scripting experience.
- Primary – Senior Level IT Infrastructure knowledge of Sun SPARC & Xeon Servers and Solaris 10 & RHEL OS, Networks LAN/WAN, Communications Protocols, SAN & Utilities in a large complex enterprise environment.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x, 6.x, 7.x Systems Admin & Engineering skills working in a ESXi VMware Linux Server environment.
- Veritas Cluster Server, Veritas Storage foundation and other High Availability techniques in the UNIX environment.
- Server Backups and Restores using Symantec NetBackup.