TrueFort is a hot cybersecurity startup in the cloud workload protection space, and we offer the chance to work with some of the most experienced engineers from Wall Street. Our platform is fully REST-API driven and uniquely focuses on security policy and protection from the application context with an open ecosystem approach.
As Director of Software Development at TrueFort, you will be leading the team developing our platform. And as a full-time employee, your compensation will include a competitive salary, stock options, cool perks, and generous benefits.
Who are you?
A highly-motivated, experienced Director of Software Development with strong technical, problem solving, and design skills. If you have a passion for new technologies and services and an ability to solve complicated problems with simple solutions, you’re the person we’re looking for.
What will you do?
You’ll lead an experienced engineering team, responsible for your specific assignments and the success of the team all while contributing to a greater whole.
- Lead the program in full life-cycle software development
- Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems
- Contribute ideas for new features and proactively identify areas for improvement
- Mentor the team on best practices, patterns, and techniques
- Work closely with strategy, business and UX teams
Director of Software Development (Bachelor’s w/ 8 yrs exp; Major: Comp Engg or equiv.; If the degree is in an unrelated field, then employer will accept a deg in any Engg major or equiv. w/ an additional 1 yr of related exp; Other suitable qualifications acceptable) – Weehawken, NJ. Job entails working w/ & req exp incl: ELK stack, jruby, Azure NSG flow, Azure, AWS S3, SQS messaging, RestEasy, Apache-Cassandra DB, Kafka Messaging Bus, Java2, J2EE, Java RMI & RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, SOA, Spring Framework & Hibernate, JSP/Servlets, XML, CSS, AJAX, PL/pgSQL, Oracle’s PL/SQL, Eclipse, SONAR, Junit, Apache SVN, JENKINS, LTE/IMS & VOIP. Must have exp in designing, developing & implementing apps. Relocation & travel to unanticipated locations within USA possible. Send resumes to TrueFort, Inc., Attn: HR, 3 W 18th St, Weehawken, NJ 07086.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of the logistics, freight industry, and enterprise software integrations
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience re-architecting and/or re-implementing a legacy enterprise application
- Experience and/or senior-level technical knowledge of monitoring and analytics solutions
- Experience working with cloud service providers such as AWS and Azure