Senior FP&A Analyst
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, MBA preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis along with metric tracking, preferably within the software industry.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop and maintain complex financial models.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of financial systems such as QuickBooks, Microsoft Business Solutions (formerly Great Plains) Workday Enterprise Performance Management a plus.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain financial models to support the annual budget, long-range planning, and monthly forecasting processes.
- Analyze and report on key performance metrics, providing insights into business performance and trends along with project accounting.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop financial plans that support strategic initiatives.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Participate in the monthly close process, including preparing journal entries and analyzing variances.
- Provide support for external reporting, including preparing financial statements and supporting schedules.
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the financial planning and analysis function.
We’re an industry first-mover in Application Detection & Response, and we’re looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things.
At TrueFort, our goal is to make each of our team members feel valued for his or her contributions to the company mission. We strive to create an environment of casual intensity where people enjoy bringing it every day. If you are driven to make a global impact, value mutual respect, and carry a priority-one focus on customer success, then you need to join TrueFort!
We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
TrueFort is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe we are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. We welcome the distinct contributions that everyone brings in from their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
For more information visit our website and follow us