Who are you?
What will you do?
- Be the technical implementation expert in TrueFort and a key contributor to the technical sales and customer adoption process
- Align vision and execution across sales, product and services
- Guide customers as they implement our platform
- Help customer transform security processes to become application-first
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our customer’s senior technical staff
- Support executive briefings, conferences and trade shows
- Ability to work on multiple internal and external projects concurrently
- Accountable for individual expense budget management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or additional equivalent experience
- Senior technologist with 10+ years in operations, solution design covering full sales and delivery cycle
- Expertise in data center, cloud and containers, and including Linux and Windows operating environments
- Detailed knowledge of two of the following i) observability ii) SRE iii) security monitoring iv) APM v) SOC/SEIM/SOAR
- A problem solver – technical with a solutioning bias
- Highly commercial and able to visualize solutions to complex problems in a manner that is clear, defensible and forward thinking across a range of sponsors
- Capable of delivering professional presentations to both technical and executive business audiences
- Customer value and outcome-based while supporting goals of internal stakeholders
- Hands-on and able to discuss, detail and test technical concepts
- Helps customers and other stakeholders understand critical success factors and how to go about implementing a solution
- Represents voice of the customer to internal stakeholders including engineering, sales, and product executives
- A team-player, team-builder who is able to challenge the status quo to create winning strategies for all stakeholders
- Customer-facing, persuasive and able to articulate and quantify value, risk, benefits to stakeholders
- Blogs, talks at conferences and engages communities of interest
We’re an industry first-mover in Application Detection & Response, and we’re looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things.
At TrueFort, our goal is to make each of our team members feel valued for his or her contributions to the company mission. We strive to create an environment of casual intensity where people enjoy bringing it every day. If you are driven to make a global impact, value mutual respect, and carry a priority-one focus on customer success, then you need to join TrueFort!
We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
TrueFort is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe we are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. We welcome the distinct contributions that everyone brings in from their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
For more information visit our website and follow us