Working like a well-oiled, high-performance machine, you’ll get to manage and implement next generation technology with our clients in the hot cloud workload protection and cybersecurity space.
And as with all startups, you’ll get to wear many hats. And you’ll be working as part of a sales team in an environment with a dynamic mixture of direction, collaboration and autonomy as we take our Series A to the next, exciting step.
If you’d like to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting start-ups in the security space, this position has the ability to make a huge impact. Your compensation will include a competitive salary, stock options, cool perks, and generous benefits.
Who are you?
A good human with solid EQ. Energetic and well-organized, you understand business priorities, master complex tasks and proactively anticipate the needs of a leadership team and its organization and then – translate it all into effective, right-sized execution. You also have a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and a natural, professional demeanor working within and outside of the company. You have a deep understanding of technology and can roll up your sleeves and work with our engineers, our partners and our clients.
What will you do?
As Sales Engineer at TrueFort you play a critical role for our customers and also our sales, product and field teams.
Working directly with customers, you will be the subject matter expert on Application and Cloud Workload Protection. You will work throughout the sales cycle ensuring we directly address customer pain points and emphasize TrueFort value. You will also be an advocate for the customer helping them on their journey to secure their critical business applications using analytics. Finally, you’ll also work internally with our Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, and Marketing teams to share your knowledge, provide thought leadership and experiences to ultimately improve our business and our customers’ success.
- Be the technical implementation expert in TrueFort and a key contributor to the technical sales and customer adoption process
- Align vision and execution across sales, product and services
- Guide customers as they implement our platform
- Help customer transform security processes to become application-first
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle with our customer’s senior technical staff
- Support executive briefings, conferences and trade shows
- Ability to work on multiple internal and external projects concurrently
- Accountable for individual expense budget management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or additional equivalent experience
- Senior technologist with 10+ years in operations, solution design covering full sales and delivery cycle
- Expertise in data center, cloud and containers, and including Linux and Windows operating environments
- Detailed knowledge of two of the following i) observability ii) SRE iii) security monitoring iv) APM v) SOC/SEIM/SOAR
- A problem solver – technical with a solutioning bias
- Highly commercial and able to visualize solutions to complex problems in a manner that is clear, defensible and forward thinking across a range of sponsors
- Capable of delivering professional presentations to both technical and executive business audiences
- Customer value and outcome-based while supporting goals of internal stakeholders
- Hands-on and able to discuss, detail and test technical concepts
- Helps customers and other stakeholders understand critical success factors and how to go about implementing a solution
- Represents voice of the customer to internal stakeholders including engineering, sales, and product executives
- A team-player, team-builder who is able to challenge the status quo to create winning strategies for all stakeholders
- Customer-facing, persuasive and able to articulate and quantify value, risk, benefits to stakeholders
- Blogs, talks at conferences and engages communities of interest