Cybersecurity Implementation Engineer
Who are you?
What will you do?
- Technical mastery of configuration management, ITSM, network security and associated applications OR one highly-specialized field skill such as integration with 3rd party products using APIs, NERC/CIP or IT Security
- Provide remote and on-site services and support to customers during the testing, evaluation/pilot and production phases to ensure a successful deployment
- Collect infrastructure technical requirements from customers and create implementation and production deployment procedures to work within client environments
- Execute according to customer/project requirements and escalate issues to management
- Develop custom scripts, utilities and integrations to fulfill customer needs as identified
- Support project delivery by ensuring both TrueFort and customer teams are updated on status
- Document project status for internal teams and clients including, but not limited to, project scheduling, project tracking and status/completion reporting
- Work independently with limited oversight while on assignment
- Ensure projects get done, and done well
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or additional equivalent experience
- Requires experience with multiple operating systems (Windows and Linux-based), security policies and terminology
- 5+ years of field consulting experience for technical products and services
- Knowledge of the software development cycle
- A professional, positive demeanor and a service-orientated nature
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues to resolve customer problems, obtaining additional support for complex situations
- Fundamental systems security knowledge
- SANS, White/Black Hat, or other security training (ITIL, GIAC, CISSP, CCNA, or other computer-related Information Technology/Security certification)
- Highly motivated with strong communication, presentation, project management and writing skills
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical solutions and recommendations
- Comfort in working independently and following through on assignments with minimal direction
- Superb trouble-shooting skills and persistence in problem-solving
- System administrator experience
- Travel will be required up to 40%
- UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems
- ITSM tools (i.e. ServiceNow, Remedy, Atrium, CA Service Desk)
- AWS, Azure, GCP
- Scripting languages and regular expressions
- Web service APIs (Apache Axis, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Ability to program in Java and/or Perl
- Experience with build tools (Maven, Gradle, Ant)
- Experience with version control tools (Git, Subversion, Bazaar)
We’re an industry first-mover in Application Detection & Response, and we’re looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things.
At TrueFort, our goal is to make each of our team members feel valued for his or her contributions to the company mission. We strive to create an environment of casual intensity where people enjoy bringing it every day. If you are driven to make a global impact, value mutual respect, and carry a priority-one focus on customer success, then you need to join TrueFort!
We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
TrueFort is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe we are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. We welcome the distinct contributions that everyone brings in from their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
For more information visit our website and follow us