As our Cybersecurity Implementation Engineer, you’ll deploy next-generation technology for our large enterprise clients in the hot, cloud workload protection space. You’ll also be a critical member of our field operations team, and will get to engage and knowledge transfer with our partners.
If you’d like to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting startups in the cybersecurity industry, this position offers the chance to make a huge impact for our customers who want and need your help. Your compensation will include a competitive salary, stock options, cool perks, and generous benefits.
Who are you?
A good human with a good sense of humor, a passion for great outcomes, and an attention to detail. Quality and thoroughness are important to you, and you are driven for success that looks like systems working well, according to project timelines and budgets, with highly-satisfied clients.
What will you do?
You will represent the company to our customers, and our customers to our company. This is a customer-facing, consulting role that requires exceptional collaborative skills and the ability to build strong, cross-functional relationships with groups throughout our customer base and across our company.
- Technical mastery of configuration management, ITSM, network security and associated applications OR one highly-specialized field skill such as integration with 3rd party products using APIs, NERC/CIP or IT Security
- Provide remote and on-site services and support to customers during the testing, evaluation/pilot and production phases to ensure a successful deployment
- Collect infrastructure technical requirements from customers and create implementation and production deployment procedures to work within client environments
- Execute according to customer/project requirements and escalate issues to management
- Develop custom scripts, utilities and integrations to fulfill customer needs as identified
- Support project delivery by ensuring both TrueFort and customer teams are updated on status
- Document project status for internal teams and clients including, but not limited to, project scheduling, project tracking and status/completion reporting
- Work independently with limited oversight while on assignment
- Ensure projects get done, and done well
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or additional equivalent experience
- Requires experience with multiple operating systems (Windows and Linux-based), security policies and terminology
- 5+ years of field consulting experience for technical products and services
- Knowledge of the software development cycle
- A professional, positive demeanor and a service-orientated nature
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues to resolve customer problems, obtaining additional support for complex situations
- Fundamental systems security knowledge
- SANS, White/Black Hat, or other security training (ITIL, GIAC, CISSP, CCNA, or other computer-related Information Technology/Security certification)
- Highly motivated with strong communication, presentation, project management and writing skills
- Ability to translate customer needs into technical solutions and recommendations
- Comfort in working independently and following through on assignments with minimal direction
- Superb trouble-shooting skills and persistence in problem-solving
- System administrator experience
- Travel will be required up to 40%
- UNIX, Linux and Windows operating systems
- ITSM tools (i.e. ServiceNow, Remedy, Atrium, CA Service Desk)
- AWS, Azure, GCP
- Scripting languages and regular expressions
- Web service APIs (Apache Axis, SOAP, REST, etc.)
- Ability to program in Java and/or Perl
- Experience with build tools (Maven, Gradle, Ant)
- Experience with version control tools (Git, Subversion, Bazaar)