Who are you?
What will you do?
- Participate in full life-cycle software development
- Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems
- Contribute ideas for new features and proactively identify areas for improvement
- Mentor the team on best practices, patterns, and techniques
- Work closely with strategy, business and UX teams
- 4+ years of C++/Golang Programming experience in a Unix/Linux environment
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design concepts
- Proficiency with relational databases / SQL development
- Experience designing and implementing REST and XML-based web services
- Experience working on large-scale distributed systems, data-driven architecture and systems design
- Understanding of Agile SDLC methodology
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of the logistics, freight industry, and enterprise software integrations
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience re-architecting and/or re-implementing a legacy enterprise application
- Experience and/or senior-level technical knowledge of monitoring and analytics solutions
- Experience working with cloud service providers such as AWS and Azure
We’re an industry first-mover in Application Detection & Response, and we’re looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things.
At TrueFort, our goal is to make each of our team members feel valued for his or her contributions to the company mission. We strive to create an environment of casual intensity where people enjoy bringing it every day. If you are driven to make a global impact, value mutual respect, and carry a priority-one focus on customer success, then you need to join TrueFort!
We are a proud equal opportunity employer.
TrueFort is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe we are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. We welcome the distinct contributions that everyone brings in from their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
For more information visit our website and follow us