TrueFort is a hot cybersecurity startup in the cloud workload protection space, and we offer the chance to work with some of the most experienced engineers from Wall Street. Our platform is fully REST-API driven and uniquely focuses on security policy and protection from the application context with an open ecosystem approach.
As a software engineer at TrueFort, you will be part of our product engineering team developing our platform’s backend services and processes. And as a full-time employee, your compensation will include a competitive salary, stock options, cool perks, and generous benefits.
Who are you?
A highly-motivated, experienced software engineer with strong technical, problem solving, and design skills. If you have a passion for new technologies and services and an ability to solve complicated problems with simple solutions, you’re the person we’re looking for.
What will you do?
You’ll work as part of an experienced engineering team within an Agile environment, responsible for your specific assignments, while contributing to a greater whole.
- Participate in full life-cycle software development
- Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems
- Contribute ideas for new features and proactively identify areas for improvement
- Mentor the team on best practices, patterns, and techniques
- Work closely with strategy, business and UX teams
- 4+ years of C++/Golang Programming experience in a Unix/Linux environment
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design concepts
- Proficiency with relational databases / SQL development
- Experience designing and implementing REST and XML-based web services
- Experience working on large-scale distributed systems, data-driven architecture and systems design
- Understanding of Agile SDLC methodology
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of the logistics, freight industry, and enterprise software integrations
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience re-architecting and/or re-implementing a legacy enterprise application
- Experience and/or senior-level technical knowledge of monitoring and analytics solutions
- Experience working with cloud service providers such as AWS and Azure